Why Choose Corabar Entertainment?
There are certain elements which are common to any celebration,
whatever the occasion: Good company, good food, good drink ...and
If you can provide the first 3 elements, Corabar
Entertainment can supply you with the last. We are a reliable and
reputable full-time mobile disco company with professional DJs who
are passionate about their work.
We truly believe that you will not find another DJ or Mobile Disco
company who will offer you a better service or better value for
Below is a summary of the main points expanded on
further in other sections on this website. It is, essentially, "Corabar Entertainment in a nutshell":-
NB: All of the links below open in a separate window to make it easy for you to view the links without navigating away from this page
- If you hire a Corabar Entertainment DJ, you will have input at every stage of your event to make sure you get the entertainment you want, including access to your own password-protected client area on our website
- We are extremely service-driven and always put our customers first
- We are happy to spend time with you discussing your needs, wishes and concerns
- Corabar Entertainment will tailor the show to your requirements (including co-ordinating the disco with your event's colour scheme)
- Equipment, lighting effects and DJs are specifically selected to suit your needs
- Pre-event meetings at a mutually convenient time and place (usually at the venue or at your home) are available upon request
- Corabar Entertainment usually has a DJ in reserve in case of emergencies. In addition, we belong to a national network of DJs providing additional support
- Our equipment is of professional quality and tastefully well-presented
- Back-up equipment is taken to every event
- Our DJs are experienced in all types of events - from weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, engagements, children's parties, etc to corporate events, rallies, shows, charity balls, ladies nights, etc
- Corabar Entertainment is also experienced in all sizes of events - from a room in a private residence, through to Alexandra Palace
- Corabar Entertainment was formed in 1997, but DJs have up to 20 years experience
- We are large enough to offer flexibility, but small enough to provide a personal service
- Corabar Entertainment is not an agency
- We have a vast musical collection (currently between 40,000 and 50,000 tracks and growing!) and cater for almost all styles and eras of music from mainstream to niche genres: but don't take our word for it: please feel free to search our database
- We are happy to take advance music requests from our customers and have the facility for you to create your personal request list by logging in to the Client Area
- If you request a song that we do not have, we will do our utmost to get it for you - at no extra cost.
- (If you wish) You can ask your guests to create a separate request list. We will provide you with a login ID and password (separate to your own) so that you can choose to pass this on or not
- Don't like using the online system? If you prefer to use paper versions of our forms, you may either download the forms from the Downloadable Documents page of this website, or we will happily send you hard copies through the post
- Our DJs will conform to your Event's dress code - whether it be Black Tie or Fancy Dress, or, of course, anything in between!
- We hold MCPS/PPL Alliance (Produb) Licences for our digital based DJs. (For further information about Produb, please read the article contained in our Articles and News Blog. To view the Produb licences held by Corabar Entertainment DJs, please visit Downloadable Documents)
- Corabar Entertainment DJs are covered by a comprehensive public liability insurance policy. (If you are unclear as to what public liability insurance is or why you should be concerned, please read the article contained in our Articles and News Blog. You may view and download a copy of our current insurance schedule at Downloadable Documents)
- Vehicles used by Corabar Entertainment DJs and staff are covered by breakdown assistance
- All our equipment is regularly maintained, serviced and PAT tested. (To learn more about Health and Safety Regulations and PAT please read the article contained in our Articles and News Blog, and please feel free to download the latest test results for our equipment please visit Downloadable Documents)
- Risk Assessments are carried out at every function
- In addition to a mobile disco and DJ, we can also supply you with uplighting, mobile dance floors, star cloths, PA systems, microphones and other supplementary equipment for your event. If you do not see what you want on our website, please ask, as it is not possible to include all items here but we are usually able to satisfy most requirements at competitive prices
- When working with a live band, we will check that the DJ's set and the band's set compliment each other and that songs are not duplicated
- We will do our utmost to accommodate any special requirements you may have
Whilst we are always here to help and advise, we never forget that it is YOUR event.